Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead, he times his movement towards the challenging player and (I don't know quite how to say it) at the point of impact, makes his body tension-less, so the slightest touch makes him go over. Coupled with the theatrics, grimaces, yelps and pleading arms, it makes quite a strong case.

How many times have you seen him do this in the outfield? Very few indeed.

Brushing off challenges, beefy shoulder charges, skipping sliding tackles, etc; but the second he (and several others) enter the box, they suddenly fall easier than Anthony Joshua.

100% correct. In the history of the Premier League we've had more than our fair share of diving cheats - mostly rags, it must be said. But Kane(pen) is up there with the worst of them - and I include serial offenders like Ashley Young and Shrek in that.

Many players, both past and present, had (and continue to have) a bit of skullduggery in their tool boxes and it is not nice to see. But many of those didn't need to rely on cheating because they were genuinely great players. To me Kane(pen) is a player whose sole game is based on cheating because he has no natural footballing talent. Winning penalties and free-kicks is what he is all about. Apart from dead ball situations he offers next to nothing to the team he's representing, be it Spuds or England.

I noticed during the Arsenal v Spurs game,that the 10 yard rule has been suspended,every free kick to Arsenal,Son was allowed to stand 2yards from the ball.ls this rule suspended for every team or is it a favour just for Spurs.

A4-A8-EDF2-4-D6-A-42-B3-9-D94-50-AD3-FD4-B253.jpg

——— CAPTION CONTEST ———

I noticed during the Arsenal v Spurs game,that the 10 yard rule has been suspended,every free kick to Arsenal,Son was allowed to stand 2yards from the ball.ls this rule suspended for every team or is it a favour just for Spurs.
Also for a spurs freekick there was a arses player in the wall,thought that wasn't allowed either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.