City's New Kits - 2019/20

Just rang the store to chase my order for the authentic shirt and the jacket. They are telling me the jacket is out of stock but the shirt will be shipped to me tonight or tomorrow. They will issue a refund for the jacket and send my shirt. I can see it being the other way round if anything . Fingers crossed I will get an email confirmation in the next 24 hours.

Does your order still say "picking"? If so there is a slight hope for us where the order inst showing as cancelled

However worrying about the jacket as that didn't go out of stock till mid afternoon if I remember rightly

Just rang the store to chase my order for the authentic shirt and the jacket. They are telling me the jacket is out of stock but the shirt will be shipped to me tonight or tomorrow. They will issue a refund for the jacket and send my shirt. I can see it being the other way round if anything . Fingers crossed I will get an email confirmation in the next 24 hours.
I just spoke to them, i had requested next day delivery, they have refunded me the cost of that and have said that it will be sent out in the next 24 or 48 hours, so still in limbo really but at least they didnt say they would cancell the order.

I ordered some kids kits on behalf of my sister for my nephew on 25th Aug, and that order is still showing as Picking, although there is printing involved.
But the online shop really is a shambles!
Hopefully my 125 shirt ships soon and isn’t cancelled.

Does your order still say "picking"? If so there is a slight hope for us where the order inst showing as cancelled

However worrying about the jacket as that didn't go out of stock till mid afternoon if I remember rightly

Yes the order status still says picking. Was initially told that the anniversary shirt was out of stock, I expressed my disappointment at being charged, the lady then spoke to the warehouse and came back with, it was in fact the jacket that was out of stock, this would be refunded and the shirt sent tonight or tomorrow and I should receive email confirmation in the next 24 hours. Hoping to have the shirt in my hands by Thursday.

Yes the jacket was still available for a while, that’s why I expect to receive confirmation stating I’m getting the jacket and not the shirt. Either way they’ve really messed up taking these orders. It said 1-2 days delivery it will most likely be a week before I receive anything.

I just spoke to them, i had requested next day delivery, they have refunded me the cost of that and have said that it will be sent out in the next 24 or 48 hours, so still in limbo really but at least they didnt say they would cancell the order.

Guess we’re all still in limbo. Shambles really, the retail side and ticketing has had many problems through out the years. Poor outsourcing possibly to blame.

The jacket is available through puma but I don’t want to order it again before I get confirmation because I don’t want to end up with 2, if the lady on the phone was mistaken about what I was supposed to be receiving and what had been refunded.

Ordered mine Friday am, luckily had two minutes at work, knew they went on sale at 8am.
Logged into Citizens on my mobile phone at 7:55, expecting the site to be crashing but no, shirts available, no large, even prior to 8am, clearly the City clock doesn't work on UK time but got the £125 shirt (less 10% season ticket discount automatically added) and heard nothing, status still as picking, so like other's, expected grim news.

However, 17:09 today, received an email to say it's been dispatched.

Don't lose faith, fight to the end n all that.

Hopefully folks will get their orders.

Now the hard part, Hermes :\

My 125 years shirt (the cheaper replica version, not the limited edition) arrived today. Size medium and it's a bit......snug. Obviously that's down to Puma's sizing :-)

If anyone missed out or still wants one, happy to sell on for the £58.50 I paid (£65 minus the seasoncard discount) to save the hassle of sending it back. PM if interested.

My 125 years shirt (the cheaper replica version, not the limited edition) arrived today. Size medium and it's a bit......snug. Obviously that's down to Puma's sizing :-)

If anyone missed out or still wants one, happy to sell on for the £58.50 I paid (£65 minus the seasoncard discount) to save the hassle of sending it back. PM if interested.
What chest size are you mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.