Var debate 2019/20

I think it's time to call it a day with VAR. Its clearly not appropriate for football. Goal line technology has been a god send clearly works but this VAR business is completely confusing the refs and must put them under tremendous pressure, they don't know whether they're coming or going, when to blow the fucking whistle at the right time, when to ignore VAR and when to use it. It's ruining the game as a spectacle and creating more anger and resentment amongst the fans.

No feeling sorry for the refs , it’s an old boys club , looking after there own , trying to make it look like they don’t make mistakes by backing it up with VAR

They are the total weapons monopolising it the way they want ! Why have diff rules to the rest of Europe !

Stick a retired footballer in the room with the var ref and then you will see a difference

I think this (often seen) video sums up Riley's ability as the GPC's go-to referee. And this clown is now the head of PiGMOL.
Listen also to the sycophantic ramblings of Tyler - some things never change,

That is the first time i have watched that all the way through,fuck me thatis bent plus the 8 pens in 8 games,the pisscan had a tight hold on the refs then,the rags knew they could get away with anything

That is the first time i have watched that all the way through,fuck me thatis bent plus the 8 pens in 8 games,the pisscan had a tight hold on the refs then,the rags knew they could get away with anything
You only have to watch that to realise how fucking corrupt the twat is, the pisscan had all the refs on speed dial the bullying bent bastard.

So pretty much every call by the on field ref is backed by the VAR , only 2 is it that have been turned around by the VAR, Chelsea v Norwich and the Laporte handball.

The VAR said he missed the Newcastle handball, how is that even possible, you instantly saw it on the replay, everybody could see it clearly, makes no sense whatsoever. he should be called out immediately, he has not done his job.

I read, dunno if it's true or not? The same VAR we had that gave the Laporte handball did the Newcastle game and didn't give that one, anybody confirm that?

Graham Scott was the VAR for City v Spurs he was an onfield ref this weekend so it couldn’t have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.