How long is your commute to work?

Currently have about a 30 minute journey with very little traffic which is quite pleasant. Got an interview today for a job back in the city centre which would be at least another half an hour of misery!! Hopefully I get the job

Just to let you know the main lights rochdale road, queens road" are not working this morning NIGHTMARE

Currently 30-40 minutes. Our own fault, as we bought a house and moved out of the city. It used to take me 10 minutes from home to work on my bike.
I feel my current commute is a touch too long. If pushed, 30 minutes should be the maximum. However, it does give me plenty of time to listen to new music for my radio show!

About an hour.
Gives me time to listen to a full album. Happy with that.
Anything longer would be a drain.

This thread has been brought on by the fact traffic seems to do me when the kids go back to school. Hate it. I spend half my life on the Mancunian way.

Mine is 6 minutes.

Used to be 30-45 minutes whilst they redid the single lane road from a one lane into the four lane it is now. That was too long.

A couple of seconds to walk from the lounge to the dining room. Before I semi retired was a 5 minute drive. Fortunately never had to do too much of a commute, think I'd have found it soul destroying.

This thread has been brought on by the fact traffic seems to do me when the kids go back to school. Hate it. I spend half my life on the Mancunian way.
About 30 yrs ago my shitty first car broke down on there blocking one lane at rush hour. I was most dissapointed at the rather hostile and negative attitude of other road users. They said some very unkind things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.