Lukaku racially abused

It's a huge shame that I have to type this but at this rate we really ought to have a megathread.

PSG what ?

A big part of PSG are black. Most PSG academy players are black.

Where does your opinion come from ?

PSG fans aren't treating black players as non-human. Mbappé is a star at PSG. Even freaking Choupo-Moting has a song in his name.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ins-crowd-chant-Eric-Maxim-Choupo-Moting.html

If you are talking about anti-gay chanting, i think you are misinformed again.

In France, there are those politics who are big opportunists and demagogues. It is usual that the home team will insult the away crowd. Even more when it is PSG v OM which is the big rivalry since the 90s. The Sport Minister and another one named as Secretary of Equality between women and men who don't know stadium culture said they were horrified hearing the insults between the two archenemies. The insults often used is "enculé" which can be translated as "cocksucker" in english to keep the sexual idea (enculé means taking something in the ass). But it has nothing to do with anti-gay sentiment, it is not targetting gay. Here, the crowd is targetting the player because he is black.
So what happened is those politics enacted a rule that forces the stop of the game everytime there is something they deem not acceptable. Of course, the fans are enjoying themselves by putting ambiguous messages and showing how terrible that idea is and how it is contrary to the speech freedom.

Some examples :
Nice got bought by INEOS who owns the ex-SKY cyclist team. Gay are often called Pédés or PD or Pédales (same word used for pedals of the bicycle). Nice fans made a play on words "Bienvenue à INEOS. A Nice aussi, on aime les pédales" (Welcome INEOS, we like pedals at Nice too). The game was stopped.

Toulouse was saved from relegation by coach Pascal Dupraz (PD initials). They put up a message thanking PD. The game was stopped.
Some fans were chanting "La ligue, enculée". A way to say that the L1 rulers are shit. The game was stopped again.

Some fans used lyrics from Angèle, a famous singer. The game was stopped again.

Just watch some L1 game and you'll understand the issue. It is the fans who think their freedom is at stake against the demagogy of some.
And I'm firmly against any discrimination and i'm not fond of the insults either but this is not the issue here.

Regarding the issue in Italy, it is sad that some players are targeted for being just "black".

Right I blatantly state anti gay chanting and never even mentioned PSG and racism it is right there in the post plain as day.

This is what I had seen...

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rmain-metz-match-suspended-homophobic-banners

I can apologise as it was the Metz fans who were holding up the banners, I had only seen the headline which does make it sound like PSG had done the deed.

Saying that, if you are calling somebody an insult and that insult suggests they take it up the arse, it is obviously an anti-gay chant or it wouldn't be an insult to a straight person, would it?

So, in other words, you shouting encule at somebody really is an anti gay chant tbh it is no different than shouting "hey you, you take it up the arse, you big puff" or other such words, the fact you justify it as a freedom of speech demonstration is also strange.

Of course I may have read your post all wrong, it was a bit all over the place at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.