City's New Kits - 2019/20

So how many people got called today to say the 125 authentic shirt they ordered had been cancelled. Ordered 8.01 Xl (all sizes were available) I even received an email yesterday to say it had been dispatched?!
Guy on the phone said I appreciate your angry? Angry, I’m livid. It was a bday present for someone to be framed not arsed on the size. ( the person who started taking me to games as a thank you).
I just said give me all your complaint numbers and put me through to management, who are calling me back tomorrow.
Why else would a shirt be cancelled after this length of time other than sponsors or someone kicking off that they missed out. If my order got cancelled how many went in 1 minute, how many was even on sale in the first place under 1000 I would assume.
Cheek off it is is they have sent me a 50% voucher for a home, away or third kit. They will be getting told in no uncertain terms to shove it where the sun don’t shine. I will never spend a penny on anything other than a match ticket with the club.
My son got the call and like you he is livid. I have heard nothing but the £125 has gone on to my credit card, checked my order history and it says cancelled. Sent the shop an e-mail stating my disgust.

Last edited:
The puma website tracking app is in German so I'm guessing that's where it's coming from.

So how many people got called today to say the 125 authentic shirt they ordered had been cancelled. Ordered 8.01 Xl (all sizes were available) I even received an email yesterday to say it had been dispatched?!
Guy on the phone said I appreciate your angry? Angry, I’m livid. It was a bday present for someone to be framed not arsed on the size. ( the person who started taking me to games as a thank you).
I just said give me all your complaint numbers and put me through to management, who are calling me back tomorrow.
Why else would a shirt be cancelled after this length of time other than sponsors or someone kicking off that they missed out. If my order got cancelled how many went in 1 minute, how many was even on sale in the first place under 1000 I would assume.
Cheek off it is is they have sent me a 50% voucher for a home, away or third kit. They will be getting told in no uncertain terms to shove it where the sun don’t shine. I will never spend a penny on anything other than a match ticket with the club.

Looks like I'm in the same boat as you registered an intrest in the Ltd shirt day one. Went on line ordered size xl at 8.00 to find out they had been on sale at 7.30. Checked order status last night to see canceled.
Beyond livid!!
They will be having both barrels later and a 50% voucher won't calm me down. Keep me in the loop bud who you get to deal with and what's said.

Looks like I'm in the same boat as you registered an intrest in the Ltd shirt day one. Went on line ordered size xl at 8.00 to find out they had been on sale at 7.30. Checked order status last night to see canceled.
Beyond livid!!
They will be having both barrels later and a 50% voucher won't calm me down. Keep me in the loop bud who you get to deal with and what's said.
Yeah, not only that, but people could buy multiples it seems.

Should have been limited to 1 per supporter really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.