City vacuum cleaners part 2

allblackcitizen

About a year ago I complained that the cleaner had been provided with a knock off grey colour Henry style vacuum cleaner to clean the tunnel with pre-game (see tunnel cam) and pleaded that she be provided with a handheld cordless. It provoked some debate about the merits of various brands, types of vacuum cleaner.

Anyway, imagine my shock and disappointment for the poor woman on tuning in to tunnel cam for the Brighton game (about 5 seconds in) to see her grappling on the stairs down to the tunnel with a corded, upright bag cleaner of the type my mum had about 40 years ago. I mean, WTF!

About a year ago I complained that the cleaner had been provided with a knock off grey colour Henry style vacuum cleaner to clean the tunnel with pre-game (see tunnel cam) and pleaded that she be provided with a handheld cordless. It provoked some debate about the merits of various brands, types of vacuum cleaner.

Anyway, imagine my shock and disappointment for the poor woman on tuning in to tunnel cam for the Brighton game (about 5 seconds in) to see her grappling on the stairs down to the tunnel with a corded, upright bag cleaner of the type my mum had about 40 years ago. I mean, WTF!

FFP. nuff said.

Have you got any pots to wash? : /

That made me laugh out loud in bed , hahaha, funny as fook
Thanx ;-)

The vacuum can't be that bad as we made a clean sweep of all the trophies.........OK OK, I don't need telling, I'll get my coat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.