City vacuum cleaners part 2

About a year ago I complained that the cleaner had been provided with a knock off grey colour Henry style vacuum cleaner to clean the tunnel with pre-game (see tunnel cam) and pleaded that she be provided with a handheld cordless. It provoked some debate about the merits of various brands, types of vacuum cleaner.

Anyway, imagine my shock and disappointment for the poor woman on tuning in to tunnel cam for the Brighton game (about 5 seconds in) to see her grappling on the stairs down to the tunnel with a corded, upright bag cleaner of the type my mum had about 40 years ago. I mean, WTF!
It could have been a witches broom and dustpan tbf....

The question we should be asking is …………..

Does it Vac back ?

What ? oh alright I will get my coat.

For those that were there last night, can anyone confirm if progress has been made, perhaps a second hand Dyson, after all the Lord Mayor of Manchester, His Right Royal Highness Mr A. Burnham was there. The corridors should be clean.

About a year ago I complained that the cleaner had been provided with a knock off grey colour Henry style vacuum cleaner to clean the tunnel with pre-game (see tunnel cam) and pleaded that she be provided with a handheld cordless. It provoked some debate about the merits of various brands, types of vacuum cleaner.

Anyway, imagine my shock and disappointment for the poor woman on tuning in to tunnel cam for the Brighton game (about 5 seconds in) to see her grappling on the stairs down to the tunnel with a corded, upright bag cleaner of the type my mum had about 40 years ago. I mean, WTF!

Maybe she peefers that one, people can be very paticulalr about their hoovers.

As long as we ain't buying dysons as they are both shite and created by a twat.

What a sucker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.