City's New Kits - 2019/20

You may get a phone call today, the guy on the phone said he’d had a bad day all he had been doing all day was cancelling orders. What a shame for him.
I will post on her what city have to say for themselves later.
Just gone ballistic at them ordered at 8.07 they are saying they canceled the order at 11am and refunded the money. No email no refund no explanation.
They also admitted they started selling at 7.30. Awaiting a call back
Beyond fuming!!!

Just gone ballistic at them ordered at 8.07 they are saying they canceled the order at 11am and refunded the money. No email no refund no explanation.
They also admitted they started selling at 7.30. Awaiting a call back
Beyond fuming!!!
Call back!!! Been waiting 2 days for that. I’ve never received email or call to say cancelled and still no refund. Beyond a joke

This is terrible by the club, to send out invites to register interest, tell people they can try and buy one at 8am, then start selling them at 7.30am so there's hardly any left at the advertised time. It stinks tbh.

I rang yesterday and was told because I had it personalised it would take 5-6 days for delivery, so hoping to get a dispatch email today.

As my order has just disappeared off my account though I don't hold much hope and had the feeling I was just being fobbed off in the phone as am excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.