Lukaku racially abused

Nice wages though.

Until top level black players start to boycott these sorts of league's, I doubt anything will change anytime soon.

What comes first, pay packet or morals?

Why should it be up to black players to sacrifice their pay packets and boycott these leagues? Why not white players too? Should be everyone's job to stand up to this kind of thing.

Why should it be up to black players to sacrifice their pay packets and boycott these leagues? Why not white players too? Should be everyone's job to stand up to this kind of thing.

You have a point, but no way will say Italian players boycott their own league, in general they excuse and make remarks to justify racist behaviour in stadium's.

Just look at the statement from the Inter fans, they don't even accept that monkey chants against one of their own players was racist.

Sadly it will be black players in a country like Italy who have to take a stand, if they want change.

You have a point, but no way will say Italian players boycott their own league, in general they excuse and make remarks to justify racist behaviour in stadium's.

Just look at the statement from the Inter fans, they don't even accept that monkey chants against one of their own players was racist.

Sadly it will be black players in a country like Italy who have to take a stand, if they want change.

Anyone who wants to make excuses and justify racism is also part of the problem though. It still doesn't mean it's for black people to fix it. And what about black italians? Do we expect them to leave their own country? I don't accept for one seocnd that it's down to black people to fix this. I also thought it was a bit cynical earlier when it was implied the likes of Lukaku have chosen money ahead of morals. His morality isn't it question. It's the morality of racists and their enablers that's the problem. Lukaku grew up in an extremely poor household and he has every right to work where he wants and earn as much as he can.

He shouldn't have gone there, surely he knew what the Italian fans are like
Sterling shouldn’t play away at Chelsea then? And, if he does and he gets racially abused, I suppose it’ll be his fault, as he must know what he will be getting?
Jesus, I’ve seen some garbage on here (I’ve written quite a lot myself) but that’s right up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.