Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t say how bad the damage was so it’s still anybody’s guess how long he will be out, only thing we can say it’s unlikely to be a season ending thing. for.far from a medical expert, my very limited knowledge comes purely from a decade of personal knee injuries but meniscus is usually a couple of months. Wouldnt dismiss the cartilage damage yet, we don’t know the severity of it, that could be a very tricky recovery, it’s not uncommon for those to need multiple surgeries but could equally be a very minor thing. Hopefully they announce more details soon.

I’d guess were looking more at the new year than Liverpool away. Certainly not as bad as first feared but still a huge blow

Given the problems a meniscus and cartilage injury caused Mendy last season, I'd imagine he wont be rushed back in any circumstances. Don't expect to see him back until 2020. Gutted but could have been worse. Speedy recovery Aymeric!

Still going to be a big loss but considering there's a couple of international breaks during those three months, we're only playing one league game a week at the moment and we've got a fairly easy champions league group, it could've been a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.