City's New Kits - 2019/20

My order status has changed to 'Charged Not Shipped' - whatever that means

Ordered a replica 125 year shirt without personalisation, and an away shirt with Bernardo printing, so presumed the personalisation on the away shirt was holding it up. Ordered about 7.50am last Thursday. So fearing the worst now.

Going on holiday Saturday morning so was hoping to have it for then but resigned myself to the fact I won't be getting it now

My boxed limited edition shirt has just arrived, thought they were numbered up to 1894, the only numbers i can find on the certificate are 40946 and 39964...? Any ideas.

My boxed limited edition shirt has just arrived, thought they were numbered up to 1894, the only numbers i can find on the certificate are 40946 and 39964...? Any ideas.

Should be a a little label bottom right with a number saying **** out of 1894

My order status has changed to 'Charged Not Shipped' - whatever that means

Ordered a replica 125 year shirt without personalisation, and an away shirt with Bernardo printing, so presumed the personalisation on the away shirt was holding it up. Ordered about 7.50am last Thursday. So fearing the worst now.

Going on holiday Saturday morning so was hoping to have it for then but resigned myself to the fact I won't be getting it now

Mine did that this morning before changing to shipped. Check again in about a hour

Got the replica anniversary shirt today. What a nice shirt! Proper City colours and look. It should have been our home shirt this season

Not confident of actually receiving mine having read this thread, so just ordered another replica direct from Puma.

Free shipping and 15% discount after signing up to their website. Still sizes S, M, L available on there.

Given the shit quality of these shirts, I'm probably going to need two anyway!

This is becoming a farce.i get email to say out of stock. After a call to them and being told my order has been cancelled and told I would be refunded eventually, and asking for a call back to complain. Then Receiving no call I’ve now received a email saying it has been shipped to Hermes!!!!!! Totally lost now.

Just had email from City saying shirt has been despatched with Hermes and status on account has changed to shipped. But tracking number not recognised.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.