FA Managerial Appointments

The FA want coaches that are yes men. They'll happily reach the business targets they are given. It has been ever thus. Otherwise we might have seen England winning the WC under Brian Clough. I'd even say Mourinho would have got close too. But they would happily tell the FA to fuck off and they don't want that.

Phil Chuckle was chosen because he's a rag and it was about increasing the media profile of the women's games. Emma Hayes is a better coach buy like Clough she takes no shit.

Looking at interviews with the women I can honestly say I don't think they respect chuckle as a manager.

The FA want coaches that are yes men. They'll happily reach the business targets they are given. It has been ever thus. Otherwise we might have seen England winning the WC under Brian Clough. I'd even say Mourinho would have got close too. But they would happily tell the FA to fuck off and they don't want that.

Phil Chuckle was chosen because he's a rag and it was about increasing the media profile of the women's games. Emma Hayes is a better coach buy like Clough she takes no shit.

I am intrigued as to why those who applied for the job pulled out! It must have quite a bit to do with the FArce wanting to go down one path and the coach another! So we end up with a FArce stooge.

Reactions: mat
I am intrigued as to why those who applied for the job pulled out! It must have quite a bit to do with the FArce wanting to go down one path and the coach another! So we end up with a FArce stooge.

You can see the interviews now.

"How would you choose and England squad?"

"I'd pick a squad that plays as a team and will play to the tactics I give them. I'm not afraid to drop anyone including Ping Ping or the England captain for underperforming... "

"Thank you for your time we'll let you know"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.