Talksport

There's a female presenter who has taken over from Brazil this week. Don't know who she is as I only listen for 5 minutes whilst the radio alarm wakes me up.

I've noticed that a couple of times the conversation has turned to England's young players. Without fail, the established pundit co-host lists every young player except Foden. And without fail she brings him into the conversation.

And, this is what I'm finding. That the increasing number of female presenters on radio and tv are as knowledgable as their male counterparts (i.e. not very) but are, at least, unhampered by tribal loyalties and more inclined to be objective. They also tend to be young which means that they aren't in thrall to Liverpool having never seen them as anything other than an occasional cup team.
Laura woods(Woodsy)very tasty she is.

New level of thickness by ‘Goughy’ earlier

“Why does old trafford cricket ground have red seats? shouldn't they have blue and red to reflect the two local football clubs?”

Errrre no because , one, its a cricket ground, nothing to do with football. And two, red because red rose of lancashire!!!

He also said its called old trafford ‘after the football ground’.

Nothing to do with the area and the fact it came BEFORE the football ground

Thick yarkshirw twat

The trouble is that many equally thick listeners around the country will accept that as Gospel, just as they do with all the rest of the nonsense that comes out on TS.

You know the rules.......
DoAYIqlXgAIr7tI.jpg

Nah, you're alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.