Roughest / Most unwelcoming cities in the UK

I've always found Hull to be a nice place, especially in the summer.

Stoke's underrated. And on the plus side it has the novelty of being the only place in the UK teeming with teenaged grandparents.

I've stayed in Plymouth a few times. I like it there. Union Street can be a bit rough and ready as can many other city centres I can think of. The Barbican is a great place to be, especially in summer. One of the best curry houses I've eaten in is on a narrow cobbled st near there. The Himalayan Spice. I had a simple house lamb curry and garlic nan the size of an Indian elephants ear. I'm getting hungry thinking about it.

Yeah, it's a decent place to be honest, I find. Certainly been to far worse places.

Staines, now that's a place I don't like. I don't think the chav shitbags liked my Mancunian accent.

Watched the 99 play-off final in a bar in Staines. Every fucker was cheering on Gillingham and I was the lone City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.