City's New Kits - 2019/20

Is anybody’s shirts or was anybody’s shirts on pending ? Mine been on pending since the order went in..
seen some messages on here with picking but not seen anyone with pending ..
Order went in at 7am in the day and had confirmation that it went in and all paid but had no contact since despite several email asking what’s going on.
had email for a second order for trainers saying Dispatched today

Edit
It’s in progress not pending .. has anybody’s shirt order Beenn this ?

Nope never seen pending status for any order I have done over the years. Always picking, charged/not shipped then shipped.

You say your order went in at 7am? They didn’t appear for sale before 7:30am. If you mean 8am then a lot of orders around that time (specifically 8am & 8:01 for some reason) seem to have been cancelled

Got mine this afternoon, plus an e- mail from customer services saying my card had been refunded £12.50 as my cityzen discount hadn’t benn applied at purchase.

05/09/2019 14:55 At the national sorting hub . Will be wearing it down the pub hopefully. Just awaiting info on the Romas.

Got my replica today. Not sure I’ll ever buy another city kit again. 10/10.

What are the chances the replicas sell out? Will there be loads more made? Almost don’t want to wear this one in case I ruin it..

If the special edition does arrive it will defo never be worn. Keep to pass on to my son. I got the replica from sports direct as my size ran out in city store as time they told me spec edition was cancelled and I was getting refunded. So I’m gonna be one of the lucky ones. I imagine there will be more replica tops made available in the coming weeks as it was so popular at shop on sat. One thing I must add is the Roma trainers are mint. Scared to get them dirty

Mine came today and alas a medium was too small ;(

If anybody is looking for a medium replica jersey with Silva 21 printed in the 125 Years printing, I'm looking for what I paid for it which was £70 including the printing

Last edited:
My authentic one finally arrived yesterday, for the time being it will be staying in its box, they are a very slim fit so I will have to get rid of the beer belly before I venture out in it. I did manage to get a replica one in the same size also but the fit on that one is a lot more forgiving so that will get worn a lot. I would like to say it was worth the wait and the fucking about to get it, but as beautiful a thing as it is city have hugely fucked up on the distribution, and I feel so sorry for those who ordered and have had them cancelled. The communication was abysmal , I had ordered mine and chose next day delivery at an extra cost, for it to turn up almost a week later, with no response from the shop either by email or tweets whatsoever I did call them on tuesday, they didnt seem to have a clue what was going on and gave me a vague promise that i would get an email in the follwing 48 hours, the only thing they did do during the phone call was to refund what I had paid for next day delivery. So happy I got one but that was only down to me logging on to the website early and them magically appearing at 730.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.