Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

I think you should realise dating sites like bumble are not for looking for a soulmate or long term companion.
Perhaps not, but they do have downloadable images and frankly patience on this thread is now wearing thin.

Sorry I also forgot to mention she suffers from depression and has ADHD. Her family is quite poor because her father went bankrupt. She was also in jail for 6 months for her 4th DUI case but that was 7 years ago.

Is her name Emma?

Perhaps not, but they do have downloadable images and frankly patience on this thread is now wearing thin.
Nearly an hour and a half since the thread was started. Frankly, and I think I speak for all right minded souls on here, this just isn't acceptable. Perhaps a passing mod can have a quiet word with the OP. To gently remind him of his duty in this thread. And to persuade him to get a move on.

Sorry I also forgot to mention she suffers from depression and has ADHD. Her family is quite poor because her father went bankrupt. She was also in jail for 6 months for her 4th DUI case but that was 7 years ago.

Just when i was beginning to think she was a charmer ...

Hi Roy, I am not on Bumble but I am 32, single and looking for a steady relationship with the possibility of marriage. I am blonde with a nice figure and I drink in moderation. I would really like to see if we could be more than friends but at the moment I do not have enough for the flight over to see you, if you could send me £1,000.00 I could buy a plane ticket and we can be forever happy. If that is not possible I will settle for a TV as well.

Hi Roy, I am not on Bumble but I am 32, single and looking for a steady relationship with the possibility of marriage. I am blonde with a nice figure and I drink in moderation. I would really like to see if we could be more than friends but at the moment I do not have enough for the flight over to see you, if you could send me £1,000.00 I could buy a plane ticket and we can be forever happy. If that is not possible I will settle for a TV as well.
I sense a parody thread in the offing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.