Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

Sorry I also forgot to mention she suffers from depression and has ADHD. Her family is quite poor because her father went bankrupt. She was also in jail for 6 months for her 4th DUI case but that was 7 years ago.

Ignore all the posts about giving her a wide berth, she's a keeper mate, no doubt about it. When do you meet her folks ? Do I need to get a new suit ?

I'm gonna be honest with you, some on here are pulling your pisser mate: )

And trust me when I say this. From what you have wrote she comes across as a freeloader, a meal ticket and most possibly a player, praying on your naivity of being a dating site newbie. I've been there done it and got the dating site t-shirt. Now she may be a good looking lass. If so she'll be inundated with guys basically trying to get her knickers off and most women who aren't the loyal trustworthy types know this and how to flutter their eyes with a low cut top on etc.

My advice is fuck her off. Find a nice young lady for who you are, not how much she can fleece you for.

Good luck.
Actually you may be right. We still talk but I am struggling to get over her. God knows why. I have been in relationships before and got over them quickly.I went to a bar and was approached by a nice-looking, educated girl but I fucked her off. Maybe I have some issues myself.

Actually you may be right. We still talk but I am struggling to get over her. God knows why. I have been in relationships before and got over them quickly.I went to a bar and was approached by a nice-looking, educated girl but I fucked her off. Maybe I have some issues myself.

Where's the fucking pictures?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.