I really wish Liverpool hadn't won the Premier league last year

There is, as is often the case, no correlation between the headline and the article

To bring the headline into line with the article all you need to do is “- Nobody”

Come on City

Just noticed that on my skyapp turns out we have highest scores except for direct speed of attacking and even sky dismiss this as a deferentiator noting we keep possesion and score more goals. Been at least 5 articles this week on when the rags are going to next win the league

I suspect there maybe adequate time for many more articles on when United will next win the league before they actually manage to buy another title. Of course the present media narrative is that Ole is building something very special but that’ll change once he gets the push at Christmas!

All the media and pundits say teams that play like dippers and city,well hello we don't play anything like the same,totally different ,no other team plays like a pep team,none,it's very specific style,the dippers have turned into a mostly long ball team,they lump it for salad and mane to run on to,play with 2/3 defensive mids ,most of the smaller teams can do that,it suits the media twats to lump us together,they don't understand a pep team and they are not interested in learning

the only stat that matters is ?? winning the title, FA cup, league cup, community shield, and community shield again. and its says that the stats that matter most are the goals and points the rest mean fuck all in football, you can keep the ball for 94mins of 95mins and have 99% to 1% and have 50 shots on goal, but in that one percent of the game you score the only goal of the game and win so stats mean nothing

brian clough once said it only takes a second to score a goal and he is right, arsenal used to be known as 1.0 to the arsenal. leeds use to kick lumps out of players and was known as dirty leeds, sometimes the so called best managers in the game over think it ?? and use to much information like stats to give them the power of knowledge about the game, but the truth is simple just put the ball in the net more than the other team, the game is easy until you start to mess about with the numbers

pep is great at what he does because of the success he gets, but his burning desire is to score a lot more than the other team we play each game, pep wants chances turned into more goals because he know the likely out come if you don't take your chances the other team will have one chance and score and that is football and the stats code book thrown out of the window

Just noticed that on my skyapp turns out we have highest scores except for direct speed of attacking and even sky dismiss this as a deferentiator noting we keep possesion and score more goals. Been at least 5 articles this week on when the rags are going to next win the league
13th May 2419

Liverpool only trail City by the smallest of margins across a raft of these metrics - but notably attack at fast speeds more frequently, with fewer passes.

This is what a lot of teams do - boot it forwards and chase after it. I think BFSam has written a coaching manual about it. We used to call it 'kick 'n run'!!

Also interesting that the graphic with six managers has Klippity at the front. Subliminal placing? We know how the RDAHMeedya works and they get more blatant the longer the Dippers are PL title-less. Christ knows what they'll write if they win one. Hansard will no doubt have a supplement.

Ghost written by Hansen?

Happily he is not much in evidence since he retired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.