United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aa much as I don't like Keane I have to agree with him, On most things I tend to agree with him. Personally I'd prefer to see people showing there true colours instead of being a false ****.
Ferguson constantly through his career tried to manipulate people, He was nothing other than a bully and over a certain amount of time he got his way, Whether it was with the Magners over the racehorse scandal, Referees, The FA ect...He is a bastard.
During their period of dominance, I often wondered whether Ferg was actually any good as a manager. They had pots of money and were a Bayern like draw for players. Maybe they just had so much going for them that an average manager would have been successful. Tactically they were nothing special.
4 .4. 2. Year after year. Buy a top striker if needs be (RVP) etc. He certainly left them with a poor squad who were over the top and not any great replacements waiting. Maybe Keane sussed him.

Hi Darren.............

Fuck off, that twat bullied every fucker he could, the only reason he fucked Keane and others like Stam off were because they stood up to the bullying ****. The way we have done things with Peps brother is fuck all like the GPC did with his family, fucking hell the business with PNE when they sacked Darren was a disgrace and should have been dragged up by the FA but they're another bunch of spineless ****s who let him get away with murder.

I've little time for Keane but at least he tells it as it is.
Spot on. Remember how for years he refused to speak to the BBC and nobody said a word about it. A liar as well as a bully

Aa much as I don't like Keane I have to agree with him, On most things I tend to agree with him. Personally I'd prefer to see people showing there true colours instead of being a false ****.
Ferguson constantly through his career tried to manipulate people, He was nothing other than a bully and over a certain amount of time he got his way, Whether it was with the Magners over the racehorse scandal, Referees, The FA ect...He is a bastard.

Change from the usual rag sycophants blowing smoke up the Goven bully's arse , but Keane is still an arrogant cnut.

During their period of dominance, I often wondered whether Ferg was actually any good as a manager. They had pots of money and were a Bayern like draw for players. Maybe they just had so much going for them that an average manager would have been successful. Tactically they were nothing special.
4 .4. 2. Year after year. Buy a top striker if needs be (RVP) etc. He certainly left them with a poor squad who were over the top and not any great replacements waiting. Maybe Keane sussed him.
Have to agree with you, They had money to burn under Ferguson, Bullied smaller clubs to get their best players which they could back then, Nowadays midtable and even relegation teams are spending £100m plus which would never ever happen back then, No smaller clubs are taking the bigger clubs for a ride.
They spent more than anybody else literally but who they liked on top of having refs on side.

I must admit I do like listening to Keane speak (although I don't always agree with him), he calls a spade a spade with no hidden meanings or mind games - the polar opposite to that twat 'arry Redknapp.

Hi Darren.............

Fuck off, that twat bullied every fucker he could, the only reason he fucked Keane and others like Stam off were because they stood up to the bullying ****. The way we have done things with Peps brother is fuck all like the GPC did with his family, fucking hell the business with PNE when they sacked Darren was a disgrace and should have been dragged up by the FA but they're another bunch of spineless ****s who let him get away with murder.

I've little time for Keane but at least he tells it as it is.
I will have to respectfully disagree. You have to be tough as fuck to run a big team and keep winning . Not everyone’s gonna like the way you do things. Look at the way Etoo and ibra slag off pep to high heaven. Plenty praise pep but the odd few can’t stand him just like a few have shit to say about Ferguson. Now I don’t like fergie but Keane is a bigger wanker, look what he did to Haaland ??

Yeah a few on here forget what that snidey prick did

I will have to respectfully disagree. You have to be tough as fuck to run a big team and keep winning . Not everyone’s gonna like the way you do things. Look at the way Etoo and ibra slag off pep to high heaven. Plenty praise pep but the odd few can’t stand him just like a few have shit to say about Ferguson. Now I don’t like fergie but Keane is a bigger wanker, look what he did to Haaland ??

Yeah a few on here forget what that snidey prick did

I seriously doubt that bob. But a change of narrative from an ex-rag is pretty sensational as the feeble lemmings normally kiss Ferguson's arse like he was the second coming of Christ.

Both Ferguson and Keane are horrible self-serving arrogant cnuts .

Change from the usual rag sycophants blowing smoke up the Goven bully's arse , but Keane is still an arrogant cnut.
No doubt about it how arrogant he is, One thing about him he says it as it is no bullshit, 99% of the time players, ex players, managers ect talk with hidden messages and say what people want to hear. Its nice to have somebody who speaks his mind for a change.
Best part about it all is, Yesterday alone Man Utd have been in the limelight for all the wrong reasons.
Keane giving Ferguson a piece of his mind.
Matic blaming Ole I'd they dont make a title challenge.
Neville slamming Lukaku and Sanchez.

Rags ex players will always have there say they are still involved in the club too much which is great. They're a laughing stock.

It does make you wonder. Under Fergie they only won two Champions Leagues, in incredibly lucky circumstances. He was found wanting in Europe and in England United didn't really face much competiton till Wenger came along. United essentially played the same tactical game for 20 years but they had some brilliant players. To be fair though Ferguson's success with Aberdeen was impressive with few resources. I was amazed they won the title in 2013 by just smashing long balls to RVP. It remains an effective tactic if you have the right sort of striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.