Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?
yeah but is a Muffin a cake?

What the fuck does making out mean ? Are you American ?, she sounds like a fucking nutter, you must be an ugly **** and desperate if your even thinking about a relationship with the looney tv woman
I am definitely not desperate and I can't say if I am ugly or not. But maybe I am naive. After moving back to Minneapolis, I was once dating a girl i met at a wine tasting event. It was our 2nd date and we went to a movie theater and for some reason she asked me to book the back seats. Naive as I was, I thought she just wanted to enjoy the movie. However, once the movie started, she actually wanted to do stuffs. I was such a fool I said no and she got pissed off and dumped her popcorn on my head. We never spoke again. I stopped dating for a few months until I met this girl. So I definitely have some issues.

I am definitely not desperate and I can't say if I am ugly or not. But maybe I am naive. After moving back to Minneapolis, I was once dating a girl i met at a wine tasting event. It was our 2nd date and we went to a movie theater and for some reason she asked me to book the back seats. Naive as I was, I thought she just wanted to enjoy the movie. However, once the movie started, she actually wanted to do stuffs. I was such a fool I said no and she got pissed off and dumped her popcorn on my head. We never spoke again. I stopped dating for a few months until I met this girl. So I definitely have some issues.

If you want to watch a film then rent a DVD (or it's streaming these days isn't it - I'm another foc), get a takeaway pizza and and watch it. What exactly did you think was going to happen on the back row of a cinema with a girl on a date? (answer: it's not watching a film)

If you want to watch a film then rent a DVD (or it's streaming these days isn't it - I'm another foc), get a takeaway pizza and and watch it. What exactly did you think was going to happen on the back row of a cinema with a girl on a date? (answer: it's not watching a film)
Yeah like I said I was a bit naive. In India, we actually do watch a movie even if it's a date. I am still catching up with things here in the US.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.