******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry mate but that’s bollocks. You’re talking nearly 80 overs there.

So what you’re saying is that if we’re 375-5 (3 wickets down rather than 2 and using the current run rate) that we’re in trouble!?!

If we get to 375-5 I’ll have my cock in hand at how well we’re doing.

Underestimated how many overs there was before tomorrow lunch, but still these next two sessions are key. Can’t afford to lose many wickets or else it puts it on a plate for them.

Cummins is looking dangerous here....

To stand any chance of an incredibly unlikely victory, someone like Roy, Stokes or Buttler would have to smash a hundred in quick time. We’d probably need to score 550 plus (at a relatively decent run rate) and then bowl Australia out for under 150. It’s not going to happen.

Cummins is looking dangerous here....

To stand any chance of an incredibly unlikely victory, someone like Roy, Stokes or Buttler would have to smash a hundred in quick time. We’d probably need to score 550 plus (at a relatively decent run rate) and then bowl Australia out for under 150. It’s not going to happen.
Forget the win, I'd be more than happy with the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.