Gary Monk takes over at Sheffield Wednesday

I like Shef Wednesday. I thought Monk was ok at Swansea and Leeds. I guess he is pretty bang average in terms of stats but he is a young coach and there are not many about.

Not sure what to make of this tbh

Since Bruce left us in the brown stuff for Newcastle we've been just bobbing along, started ok but last 3 games have been poor so we did need a manager to come in.

Personally I wanted the Cowley's from Lincoln but nevermind.

I have a feeling of Groundhog Day though and this time next season we'll be on the merry-go-round again.

Since Bruce left us in the brown stuff for Newcastle we've been just bobbing along, started ok but last 3 games have been poor so we did need a manager to come in.

I have a feeling of Groundhog Day though and this time next season we'll be on the merry-go-round again.

All the best for the season. I would love to see Wednesday back in the Premier League.

Yeah the cowleys would have been more exciting, excellent record at lower league level, who knows what they could have done. Monk I suppose is the safe choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.