I really wish Liverpool hadn't won the Premier league last year

We have won seven of the last eight domestic trophies , we are the best team in England , so why do the media continually announce City & the Dippers are the best teams , the Dippers do not as yet deserve to be mentioned in the same breath , the eight game glamour cup win (that included five defeats en-route) doesnt come near to what Pep has achieved at this club , the Dippers have just taken over from the Rags as the click bait club of choice. THFC have a lot to answer for.

I find articles like this very strange. We started possession football and now everyone is trying to play that way (bar Littlewoods FC) We also started the trend of the keeper passing it out, hell we even got the goal kick law changed to facilitate that and everyone is now trying to copy it so what is the point of this article as it is fundamentally wrong. It is done to suck up to Li'pool fans and nothing more.

We have won seven of the last eight domestic trophies , we are the best team in England , so why do the media continually announce City & the Dippers are the best teams , the Dippers do not as yet deserve to be mentioned in the same breath , the eight game glamour cup win (that included five defeats en-route) doesnt come near to what Pep has achieved at this club , the Dippers have just taken over from the Rags as the click bait club of choice. THFC have a lot to answer for.[/QUOTE]

I think you have just answered your own question there.

I won't lie. I do see the bias towards Liverpool.

But I think it's more to do with someone finally challenging you lot, if it was anyone else they'd still hype them up over you. Just because it would be a nice change from a media point of view. You've been cruisin at the top for a while now.

I remember when you first came to challenge for the league with Mancini everyone was biggin you up because everyone was tired of United being so dominant. swings and roundabouts. That 1-6 game was amazing, everyone was going mental.

Everyone likes change.

I won't lie. I do see the bias towards Liverpool.

But I think it's more to do with someone finally challenging you lot, if it was anyone else they'd still hype them up over you. Just because it would be a nice change from a media point of view. You've been cruisin at the top for a while now.

I remember when you first came to challenge for the league with Mancini everyone was biggin you up because everyone was tired of United being so dominant. swings and roundabouts. That 1-6 game was amazing, everyone was going mental.

Everyone likes change.
Funny how nobody wanted change when you and the rags were dominant and no they didn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.