Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

The football world is in shock today as Scotkand lose at home to Russia.

One two three

We’re not very good, we’re not very good, we’re not very, we’re not very, we’re not very good.

Playoff dogfight for us.

Nor me. But then again I've never been on Twitter, so obviously I wouldn't have known. Just looks bloody ridiculous.
Imagine trying to have a genuine debate about something related to City and having those sort of messages flooding in to your conversation from 10-20 Liverpool “fans” (none from the UK, much less Liverpool, usually saying something like “more CLs last year than your entire club’s history”, but with worse grammar/spelling) and you’ll have a good idea of what it is often like to be a blue on Twitter these days.

Imagine trying to have a genuine debate about something related to City and having those sort of messages flooding in to your conversation from 10-20 Liverpool “fans” (none from the UK, much less Liverpool, usually saying something like “more CLs last year than your entire club’s history”, but with worse grammar/spelling) and you’ll have a good idea of what it is often like to be a blue on Twitter these days.

I'm not missing much then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.