Dinamo Zagreb - 1 night stay - Flight Only £319pp

spike144

Dinamo Zagreb Away

We will be offering a 1 night stay, flight only for this game, there is NO hotel accommodation or airport transfers included.

Depart 11th December from Manchester 07:00 arriving into Zagreb 10:40 local time.
You will need to make your own way to your chosen hotel.

Return flight on 12th December to depart Zagreb 14.00 arriving back into Manchester 16.05.

Price £319pp

*Price includes direct roundtrip flight Manchester - Zagreb, all airport taxes, ATOL cover.

*Match tickets - Please note we DO NOT supply match tickets.

Hotels have been reluctant to take large group bookings of football fans so we have decided to offer flight only for this fixture and suggest that people book any of the multiple hotels available either directly or on one of the search engines.... booking.com / expedia / airbnb

This should be a great time to visit Zagreb. The City will be very lively in the run up to Christmas and visitors can also enjoy the excellent Zagreb Christmas market.

You can book online at www.sportoptions.com/Dinamo-Zagreb-v-Man-City

Digs are cheap, got a decent hotel right in the centre of Zagreb for £18 each with Breakfast included. A cab is reckoned to be about £17 from the airport.

Looking forward to this.

Christmas market looks great, should be a good trip this. What hotels are people staying in?

Christmas market looks great, should be a good trip this. What hotels are people staying in?
We are staying in the Funk Star lounge hostel near the ground, it has double rooms with bathrooms as well as communal areas it gets good reviews and it's cheap £50 for 2 nights for the two of us

Went there with Hearts but game was in August.. weather was amazing
Got tram to game and missed kick off due to overindulge!! Left after an hour as we were getting jumped 4 nil
Great place to visit but some locals were spoiling for a fight and police a bit heavy handed

Interesting comment from cptaiden88 in Spike's Atalanta thread on ticket allocations for Zagreb which I though would be useful in this thread:
"Looks like Atalanta got an initial allocation of 2,700 tickets for Zagreb priced at €21, and then after discussions got another 300 tickets. I'd expect we might get charged a bit more, but don't think we'll need that many tickets (I'd guess maybe 750-1,250 might be going)."
So based on this, getting a ticket for this game should not be a problem.

hi guys, my friend and I have tried to book onto the trip. It says it doesn't require passport information to book it but won't let me proceed to payment without it. The reason I can't fill it in as I'm sending off for a new passport tomorrow, so my passport number will change between now and then. Any suggestions?? TIA

hi guys, my friend and I have tried to book onto the trip. It says it doesn't require passport information to book it but won't let me proceed to payment without it. The reason I can't fill it in as I'm sending off for a new passport tomorrow, so my passport number will change between now and then. Any suggestions?? TIA

You can ring them and book over the phone. They should be able to sort it for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.