#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

This has to be a blue in disguise:

“He has the job and for me he has to keep it for at least two years more. This is actually a long term plan at last. The recent years have shown scattergun signings don't work and if even klopp came here he can't fix everything in a window or two. I'm behind ole the legend all the way. If He can't deliver the league he will at the very least leave us in a much better place.”

This has to be a blue in disguise:

“He has the job and for me he has to keep it for at least two years more. This is actually a long term plan at last. The recent years have shown scattergun signings don't work and if even klopp came here he can't fix everything in a window or two. I'm behind ole the legend all the way. If He can't deliver the league he will at the very least leave us in a much better place.”
and this.....
Ole doing a good job?

- 3 wins the last 18

- Worst win % of any permanent Man Utd manager.

- Worst start to the season in almost 30 years.

- Best player wants out, clear limits in the team.

- De Gea hesitant to sign new contract

- Breaking negative records left, right and center

and this.....
Ole doing a good job?

- 3 wins the last 18

Surely it will bottom out soon- haha.. He just needs a break.. I think Cardiff binned him off too soon to be honest... I just hope Edwoodwoodwood doesn't make the same mistake!! oh my sides are aching - make it stop!

and this.....
Ole doing a good job?

- 3 wins the last 18

Also, Solsjaer doesn't appear to be particularly bright

Surely it will bottom out soon- haha.. He just needs a break.. I think Cardiff binned him off too soon to be honest... I just hope Edwoodwoodwood doesn't make the same mistake!! oh my sides are aching - make it stop!

Solskjaer appears to be a moron and completely in capable of independent though. He’s a walking talking PR man(sent from the year 2000)

Would love it in the derby if we give our support to ollie by humming the theme tune to laurel and hardy. Especially if Stan laurel jones is playing
Should all whistle it as he follows the players out and walks down the running track to his seat and then as he sits down,all shout "here's another nice mess you've gotten them into"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.