Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer after calling Newcastle a Small Club

I think folk like Schmeichel and Owen are born cu*ts! And they have ****ishness heaped on them, and they fill the gap in their ****ishness by grabbing a little bit as it passes by, probably out of Eric Cantona's flat cap! What a canute he looked down in Monaco!
Some are born cnuts, some achieve cnutiness and some have cnutiness thrust upon them, as Shakespeare would say.

Popped to Chester today and guess who was doing a book signing!

Great, I thought. I’ll line up and let him know what I thought after wading through a few chapters last night.

I was removed from the queue because I hadn’t bought the book there and then, so wasn’t eligible for a chat and a quick photo with the big man. As much as I’d have dined out on it for years to come, I wasn’t going to spend another tenner on his shit book to make a point, so I went to Greggs and licked my wounds over a sausage roll.
I'm certain that your recount above is a much more interesting read than whatever that little tw@t had got to say in his book..........

I'm certain that your recount above is a much more interesting read than whatever that little tw@t had got to say in his book..........

I’ve nearly finished it... yawn.

Not a good read. Hard to get through, some OK stuff in there but it should have been half as long as it is. Way too much fluff.

I was chatting to the postman about it today, it’s not like he’s skint so I don’t understand why he’s put it out especially as it’s pissed so many people off.

Weird, but Mike’s the real winner because he’s got my tenner!

I’ve nearly finished it... yawn.

Not a good read. Hard to get through, some OK stuff in there but it should have been half as long as it is. Way too much fluff.

I was chatting to the postman about it today, it’s not like he’s skint so I don’t understand why he’s put it out especially as it’s pissed so many people off.

Weird, but Mike’s the real winner because he’s got my tenner!
Good summary - save all us a tenner ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.