Getting a picture put in the Match Programme

Pezzer2

Can anyone tell me how to contact the editor of the match programme to try and get a picture of my son in there? Its his first game for the Watford match and was hoping to get him in there. (Probably too late, as its probably already gone to press but I'll give it a bash)

Can anyone tell me how to contact the editor of the match programme to try and get a picture of my son in there? Its his first game for the Watford match and was hoping to get him in there. (Probably too late, as its probably already gone to press but I'll give it a bash)
Hi
Try this email, it worked for me although a few years ago:
mcfcprog@aol.com

Hi
Try this email, it worked for me although a few years ago:
mcfcprog@aol.com

Last program I have is March 2017 as my mate’s lad is in it. That’s the correct address and they want it at least 10 days before the game. They cannot guarantee inclusion and due to the quantity of messages received are unable to confirm receipt.

So, you might be okay if you send it today or tomorrow.

If you know someone who runs an official supporters club branch try them too to get the pic on the OSC page

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.