Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Phil’s second of the night to finish the England u21 match against Kosovo.

Despite a brace I felt Foden didn’t get on the ball enough that game. He’s so far ahead of anything else in that team and that age group as a whole he should be demanding the ball all the time and dominating the game instead of being an excellent player in an excellent well oiled team as he and everybody else are at city.

He was limping after the second goal, hopefully that was nothing more than an impact reaction. He’ll get some gametime now the games are more frequent.

Phil’s second of the night to finish the England u21 match against Kosovo.

So composed, can't wait for Foden to get increased time, has to be balanced with a goodbye to Merlin though!

No goal scorer options or players specials available for Foden in U21 match :(

I may have to do two: the one I described and £5 on Norwich... ;-)

Measles 11-1 on Aguero hatrick but 35-1 on four goals
Shows how ridiculously good we are when hatrick are 10-1 against Premier league opposition

Think it will be tough game but Aguero looks so hungry and will be well rested, I think Pep has these players focused and angry.
He'll be under their skin telling them about VAR and how it's against us and how we need to be clinical

Can but pray, I'm expecting big things from Leicester this weekend aswell!

Measles 11-1 on Aguero hatrick but 35-1 on four goals
Shows how ridiculously good we are when hatrick are 10-1 against Premier league opposition

Think it will be tough game but Aguero looks so hungry and will be well rested, I think Pep has these players focused and angry.
He'll be under their skin telling them about VAR and how it's against us and how we need to be clinical

Can but pray, I'm expecting big things from Leicester this weekend aswell!
Agree, I think we will really express ourselves for the first time this season on Saturday and would not be surprised to see Sergio, Raheem, and Kev all bagging a couple.

I am also very tempted to place one on Spurs-Palace ending 0-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.