Testimonials

Bluefen

sorry if this has been covered elsewhere... but what other players in the last 30years have had testimonials ?

I can only think of Lakey

Joe Hart never had one despite being at City for twelve years.

Micah Richards never had one despite ten years in the first team and fourteen years with the club.

Richard Dunne got close playing into his tenth season for us (nine years) but was sold to Villa by Hughes before he got to ten years.

Joe Hart never had one despite being at City for twelve years.

Micah Richards never had one despite ten years in the first team and fourteen years with the club.

Richard Dunne got close playing into his tenth season for us (nine years) but was sold to Villa by Hughes before he got to ten years.
How many of Hart's 12 seasons were in our 1st team though?
Micah was in the first team for 9 seasons and on loan to Fiorentina for his final season.

I personally wont go to a testimonial, prefer the type of send off zabba got and yaya.

back in the day it was a golden hand shake for the player, i remember going to joe corrigans testimonial donkeys years ag. But players these days get one of those every week with high wages.

if anybody in the last 30 years has deserved his own night it would be Vinny though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.