I really wish Liverpool hadn't won the Premier league last year

I won't lie. I do see the bias towards Liverpool.

But I think it's more to do with someone finally challenging you lot, if it was anyone else they'd still hype them up over you. Just because it would be a nice change from a media point of view. You've been cruisin at the top for a while now.

I remember when you first came to challenge for the league with Mancini everyone was biggin you up because everyone was tired of United being so dominant. swings and roundabouts. That 1-6 game was amazing, everyone was going mental.

Everyone likes change.

You're not a dipper - nowhere in your post does it say "6 fooking' times, la!"

Don’t recall us being bigged up my memory was all pundits saying it’s all right having the money but you won’t win anything by buying up all the best available players. Became obsessed with Mancini not winning the league in his first season and tried to rubbish us as a threat to the good old days of The Top 4

I won't lie. I do see the bias towards Liverpool.

But I think it's more to do with someone finally challenging you lot, if it was anyone else they'd still hype them up over you. Just because it would be a nice change from a media point of view. You've been cruisin at the top for a while now.

I remember when you first came to challenge for the league with Mancini everyone was biggin you up because everyone was tired of United being so dominant. swings and roundabouts. That 1-6 game was amazing, everyone was going mental.

Everyone likes change.

So it’s true; the memory does play tricks.

Sky seem to have changed the title; another case of a Dipper/Rag headline writer getting taken to task? It happens most days on the BBC Sport website.

Well everyone in my social group were anyway, and that didn't consist of just pool fans.
I assume it was a different experience for you?

You might have wanted us to beat the rags to the title - no surprise there - but the national media had no love for us.

There is, as is often the case, no correlation between the headline and the article

To bring the headline into line with the article all you need to do is “- Nobody”

Come on City
I was listening to FiveLiveDrive on the way home today and the sound bite on the news about tonight’s England game literally went like this;

“Jordan Henderson says winning the Champions League with Liverpool gives him confidence Liverpool can go on and win more trophies this season. England kick off at 19:45 against Kosovo at St Mary’s tonight”

And that was it!

It’s just bizarre how the media shoehorn Liverpool and/or United into every single fucking thing, it’s nauseating. Most of the country despises those two fucking clubs and fanbases!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.