Cyclists

Cyclist myself but that's inexcusable. Would appear pedestrian has right of way but i cant see traffic lights to confirm.
Merseyside police would not catch him but I suspect London Police will

i'm a london cyclist myself, and have to say it's very annoying the amount of red light jumpers you get. amazes me how much of a rush people can be in, what difference is a minute or two going to make!

hope they catch the c*nt

Also there is traffic stationary on the left, and both pedestrians and other cyclists crossing the road, both together would suggest fairly conclusively that he ran a red light.
Is it actually an official pedestrian crossing place, because there don't seem to be any road markings or signs suggesting it is? The other cyclists are turning into a cycle lane at the top (I assume) so it could be one of those weird junctions you get where there's a set of lights for cyclists, plus it would create a very narrow strip for pedestrians to stand waiting if it is a designated crossing place. There's a cycle lane to the right side of the video which is from where I assume the cyclists have come from. Of course if a pedestrian is crossing you should give way so the cyclist is wrong to cross his path in the first place and definitely wrong to headbutt him!

Is it actually an official pedestrian crossing place, because there don't seem to be any road markings or signs suggesting it is? The other cyclists are turning into a cycle lane at the top (I assume) so it could be one of those weird junctions you get where there's a set of lights for cyclists, plus it would create a very narrow strip for pedestrians to stand waiting if it is a designated crossing place. There's a cycle lane to the right side of the video which is from where I assume the cyclists have come from. Of course if a pedestrian is crossing you should give way so the cyclist is wrong to cross his path in the first place and definitely wrong to headbutt him!
As already stated, the link says he ran a red light.

As already stated, the link says he ran a red light.
The link also says it's a pedestrian crossing where the near-miss happened and I don't think it is one. If it is there are no road markings to confirm it. It looks more like a method to allow cyclists across the road safely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.