EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

They sold out quiker than expected in 2007 given the allocation - but in those days the FA Cup aways were the biggest draw and no one went the Prem aways.

I would be very suprised if it sell out at the 14k advertised, but I don't expect it to go past season ticket holders. I could be wrong as we had low league cup followings Blackburn, Chesterfield and Doncaster, but Bolton was high demand with a tenner a ticket.

They sold out quiker than expected in 2007 given the allocation - but in those days the FA Cup aways were the biggest draw and no one went the Prem aways.

I would be very suprised if it sell out at the 14k advertised, but I don't expect it to go past season ticket holders. I could be wrong as we had low league cup followings Blackburn, Chesterfield and Doncaster, but Bolton was high demand with a tenner a ticket.

West Brom away in the LC went to an open sale and never sold out IIRC, I'm hoping it goes to CMM's.

Quick question. I bought a ticket this morning online but when I got to the payment page it crashed and went back to the previous page. Then it went through no problem second time. Only now my bank is showing 2 pending payments to the club for £24 each. This hasn't happened to me before - do I just wait and see if both go through and then contact the club to get one of them refunded? I phoned up just now but couldn't hang on indefinitely as I'm at work and guessing they're busy with queries relating to Kompany's testimonial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.