EDS V Chelsea

Held out for the draw despite apparently being in control for the majority of the game.

Sounds like we need more strength in midfield,especially going into the last 15.

Shame hodge is now injured for that midfield weakness.....look forward to him him coming stronger than ever. #hodgey

Held out for the draw despite apparently being in control for the majority of the game.

Sounds like we need more strength in midfield,especially going into the last 15.

I want to know who pressed the panic button on 70 minutes?

I wouldnt say it was anything like a dominant performance for the 1st 70 minutes as Chelsea are a good side but we were 2 nil up and they weren't exactly hammering at the door. Then a moment of madness from Louis Moulden just seemed to change the game. He had been showing he was injured for a minute or 2 and finally the ref saw himn and stopped the game. On the restart the ref gave Frimpong the ball and the game restarted.Crazily he didnt look to move forward as he could easily have done but he turned back to the City keeper and played the ball to him.

There were 2 Chelsea players I thibnk in the area and closish so stupidly he picked the ball up!!! What the hell was he thinking would happen/ We survived the free kick from about 8 yards but from that moment I dont think we got one thing right. Panic set in and the were miskicks, first touches were awful , players left unmarked, players allowed to run with the ball, stupid rash challenges and when we did have a break Toazi did a Kane and went for goal when a simple pass across goal and we score.

Chelsea gained so much impetus and belief from the mistake they were all over us like a rash and we had no answer and pretty well every player was guilty at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.