Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Jumped the gun when the CL final was in Milan.

Sadly City lost to Real Madrid in the semi-final.

Stayed in Bergamo for 2 nights.

Home of Atalanta.

Beautiful old town over looking the new city below.

The train to Milan from Bergamo takes about an hour.

I would assume the trains will be full of Atalanta fans on the day.

Enjoy yourselves in Bergamo. Especially in the old town. But be careful of the Atalanta Ultras.

No doubt they will be looking out for any City fans staying over before heading to Milan.

43908062-CA47-4234-98-C6-2-C892-F75-B2-FB.jpg

9-A761772-A39-B-40-FC-93-D0-0-ADC92-CAE75-A.jpg

I know this is hard to estimate but what do people think about my chances of getting tickets? Im season ticket holder about 2k points.

Thanks in advance.

A few teams in Italy, Napoli, Juventus & Roma I think all had your name put on the ticket and required photo I.D. to enter the stadium. May make it easier to get a ticket on low points? Best of luck.

Jumped the gun when the CL final was in Milan.

Sadly City lost to Real Madrid in the semi-final.

Stayed in Bergamo for 2 nights.

Home of Atalanta.

Beautiful old town over looking the new city below.

The train to Milan from Bergamo takes about an hour.

I would assume the trains will be full of Atalanta fans on the day.

Enjoy yourselves in Bergamo. Especially in the old town. But be careful of the Atalanta Ultras.

No doubt they will be looking out for any City fans staying over before heading to Milan.

43908062-CA47-4234-98-C6-2-C892-F75-B2-FB.jpg

9-A761772-A39-B-40-FC-93-D0-0-ADC92-CAE75-A.jpg

Nice pics JRB. I’ve been to Bergamo a couple of times and agree with what you say. The Old Town is spot on, if expensive for a beer.

Regarding Ultras, they had and arrangement with the Everton firm the other year to avoid violence. As it turns out a bunch of German hooligans turned up in Liverpool and started fights with bouncers etc

The vast majority of Atalanta fans are friendly people but they did have a reputation in decades gone by.

I’m going Monday to Thursday and it’s cost about £125. I’ll pay a quid for every year we’ve been going as a Club.

Where are you staying

Out of interest, where are you staying?

I’m not booked accommodation yet mate. I’ve booked the flights in and out of Bergamo Airport. I will be staying in Bergamo on the Monday and possibly Tuesday. I will be staying in Milan Wednesday night. Last time I stayed in Bergamo it was about £60 for a double room in a four star hotel. You are just an hour on the train from Lake Como.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.