Cyclists

The link also says it's a pedestrian crossing where the near-miss happened and I don't think it is one. If it is there are no road markings to confirm it. It looks more like a method to allow cyclists across the road safely.

its not a million miles from where i work. there's a designated cycling lane but he's going down the main traffic bit unfortunately

The link also says it's a pedestrian crossing where the near-miss happened and I don't think it is one. If it is there are no road markings to confirm it. It looks more like a method to allow cyclists across the road safely.
Fine. You seemingly want to defend the cyclist's actions leading up to the assault. We're not going to agree on the issue, so I'll leave it at that.

its not a million miles from where i work. there's a designated cycling lane but he's going down the main traffic bit unfortunately
I'm not a fan of these cycle lanes, they aren't consistent street to street, let alone town to town, and can confuse road and pavement users alike.

It’s clearly a pedestrian crossing at lights. The controls are clearly visible.
The mistake the pedestrian made was not carrying a walking stick. Makes a great job of wrecking spokes when stuck through as the twats cycle past on red...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.