Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

its the yellow kit, if you have kids up to the age of 12 for 12.50 you get the shirt the shorts and socks and a name on the back, it is spot on, i have gone and got the blue one as well, so cheap you cannot be off it, and customer service city should aspire to. All readily available on Ebay, alongside the anniversary shirts being sold for hundreds

I’ve bought the limited 125 year top, it’s a one off. I usually get my City shirts from Thailand, they cost me £12There’s nothing wrong with them, identical to the ones that you buy in the club shop. Fuck paying £65 when I can pay £12.

I am still waiting to receive my refund, they were bloody quick off the mark debiting my credit card with £125.00 (missed off my Citizens discount) but no sign of the refund.

Emails sent to Club and shop with wishy washy late responses. Now my bank has put it in dispute on my behalf, and a letter of complaint posted to the club this morning.

To add insult to injury the clowns at the shop sent me this email yesterday.

Needless to say there will not be a next time I am finished with them.
  • Selling them before 8.00am was disgraceful.
  • Allowing more than one per customer also disgraceful, sell one on eBay and the other one becomes free.
  • Not applying discounts, bunch of amateurs.
  • Not informing you they have cancelled your order without your agreement, basically fraud.
I am right royally pissed off about the way this whole promotion was handled. Getting you to pre-register was just a method of farming emails so they could bombard you with offers at a later date.

Somebody at the Club should be disciplined for this fiasco and heads should roll, but I suspect they will brush it under the carpet and hope we will all go away.
Agreed
All of those who registered an interest should have been contacted and told how much it would be and would they like to purchase one.
Then you could give your card details and Supporter number. If it was oversubscribed then they could have done an electronic draw of the Supporter numbers and the first 1894 get a shirt each and their card is then debited with the cost.
All this fannying around people had to do on the day, none supporters getting them, allowing more than one per customer and selling them at different times in different countries was a recipe for disaster.
Far too many long term fans have missed out on a treasured item whilst someone is making a killing on eBay

11 days on, no items, no notifications, partial refund on items out of stock but the rest of the order who knows, they dont respond to twitter or emails, and lie over the phone, what a service, they should be very proud

I could have written that myself totally agree with all of it.
Going to phone my bank and if its not back in its getting reported as a fraudulent transaction.
Fuckin shambles
Now I am a very very cynical man so I might be well off with this... but like the club have done with the Ticket Exchange, where they have waited up to 42 days to pay people for putting their ticket up for re-sale, it wouldn’t surprise me if they do the same with this because what that does is allow a chunk of money to sit in a bank account and earn interest - and then they pay it back after that.

Now I am a very very cynical man so I might be well off with this... but like the club have done with the Ticket Exchange, where they have waited up to 42 days to pay people for putting their ticket up for re-sale, it wouldn’t surprise me if they do the same with this because what that does is allow a chunk of money to sit in a bank account and earn interest - and then they pay it back after that.
Perhaps we should report them to UEFA - only joking!

Waiting for a reply to my email to my £125 damaged anniversary damaged $hirt and box.

Appreciate it’s only Monday.

However, I’ve received an email offering 10% off my next purchase from City online.

Honest to God!

Waiting for a reply to my email to my £125 damaged anniversary damaged $hirt and box.

Appreciate it’s only Monday.

However, I’ve received an email offering 10% off my next purchase from City online.

Honest to God!
Least you got something. I got the email and have just reported it to my bank as a fraudulent transaction.

Fair play to the club, they didn't apply my cityzens discount when I bought the shirt, so I sent an email asking if they could sort it. A couple of days later the discount was put back into my paypal account, so no complaints from me.

Stop moaning, this is inconsequential compared to the customer relations holocaust that was City Circle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.