Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Of course he is near Sergio’s level.

There’s not much between Kane, Salah and Kun and they all have different strengths.

Both players are top class and I don’t see why anyone would deny that.

I don't think Kane is as mobile as Aguero, and he's had 5 injuries to the same ankle in 3 years, I'd be very wary of paying the amount of money it would take to get him.

He's an excellent striker, might even break Shearer's record, but I wouldn't go for him if I were the one in charge.

I’ll be controversial here - I’d sell Leroy in the summer if we can get Sancho.

Can’t see us doing a United/Pogba situation though.

(Tim hat on)

I won't complain if we sold Sane for 120mil + and had a buy back for Sancho of 50mil, use the rest on a centre half. Sancho would help with our homegrown quote too.

No, but....

GettyImages-992349508.jpg
Jordan-Henderson-pointing.jpg

GettyImages-992349508.jpg
3950212400000578-0-image-a-55_1476268865993.jpg
Steve McManaman likes this post

Sterling is having a great game and is developing a good partnership with Kane. Brilliant to see Raz in this form for England and replicating what he does at City on the international stage.

Kane is a very very good goal scorer. He’ll finish his career in the top 5 all-time English goal scorers, the highest Prem goal scorer and England’s highest goalscorer.

Kun is also an amazing goalscorer but as an all-round player is miles ahead of Kane.

He does score goals but how many pens are included in his total? His game is limited, and whenever Southgate has been tempted to drag him back into a more midfield role he has contributed nothing. Every team needs a goalscorer and I suppose he does the job for Spurs and England but he's not a footballer I'd pay money to watch.

I don't agree that he's limited. He scores every kind of goal you can think of, you're complaining about his 100% penalty record but there's a 200 page thread on here complaining about us not having a penalty taker. For the record, since Pep arrived in England, Kane has scored 15 penalties for Spurs, out of 103 goals total.

He's also very good at dropping into the midfield and playing some brilliant passes to put the wingers in behind.

When your last sentence is a Robbie Savage quote, you know you're on the wrong side of an argument IMO!

I won't complain if we sold Sane for 120mil + and had a buy back for Sancho of 50mil, use the rest on a centre half. Sancho would help with our homegrown quote too.

Need a lot more than £50 mil for Sancho mate. We’d have to break our transfer record definitely..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.