Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

As poor as the second half was, England should get credit for the excellent first half performance (at least going forwards).

Whoever was responsible for those Nationwide ads with the stand up comedians, needs taking out back and shooting. Ditto the MacD's "nothing's gonna change my love for you" ad. Bloody dreadful stuff.
Same as the person who was responsible for the Nationwide poetry ads... they were cringeworthy as well!

Why ? I keep hearing this being trotted out. He's manifestly better than Rice, Barkley and Henderson as he proves every England under 21 game and in the games he does play for us, most notably scoring the winner against Spurs last season.
Because right or wrong that’s how it is . My opinion is he that he is a lot better than anyone in that midfield . But I do think you need to be playing regular club football before you get called up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.