Banks of England.

paulchapo

Just watching this now. I have no idea how a top side never signed him, I wish we had.

Just watching this now. I have no idea how a top side never signed him, I wish we had.

I presume you mean Gordon.

Big Mal wanted to buy him and left Sir Joe to sort it out. Joe tried to do a deal, but in the mean time, Stoke came in and offered the full £50 000 and Leicester accepted.

I presume you mean Gordon.

Big Mal wanted to buy him and left Sir Joe to sort it out. Joe tried to do a deal, but in the mean time, Stoke came in and offered the full £50 000 and Leicester accepted.

Madness. I remember him single handedly holding us at bay in a 1-2 defeat at home to Stoke, Easter 1972. We absolutely battered them but he was everywhere, save after save, probably cost us the title that year.

Madness. I remember him single handedly holding us at bay in a 1-2 defeat at home to Stoke, Easter 1972. We absolutely battered them but he was everywhere, save after save, probably cost us the title that year.

I was at that game, and yes he did stop us winning the title.
Top keeper.

CTID

Great man and Keeper, saw him at Maine Road when he played for Stoke, was so excited to see him, tremendous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.