Foden how many goals and assists? + = 2 g / 2 a

International Break Ranking
1. Sterling - 10 pts
2. Foden - 8 pts
T3. Bernardo - 6 pts
T3. KDB - 6 pts
T3. Zinchenko - 6 pts

Last edited:
Rice could potentially be the player England needs. Needs to keep progressing though.
I've no great interest in England, though I will watch it if its on, and there are things about Rice, and Barkley that I like, though Barkley does look to have a stupid error in him in every game, and Rice managed it tonight. Henderson though is just terrible, really adds nothing to England. The defence tonight were also dreadful, all of them at some point.

I've no great interest in England, though I will watch it if its on, and there are things about Rice, and Barkley that I like, though Barkley does look to have a stupid error in him in every game, and Rice managed it tonight. Henderson though is just terrible, really adds nothing to England. The defence tonight were also dreadful, all of them at some point.

Barkley has the IQ of a kumquat. He’s totally reactionary and should be nowhere near the national team.

Henderson is a poor man’s Milner. What he lacks in technique he replaces with desire, but I agree that moving forward, he isn’t the answer either.

We’ve got Mount, Maddison and Foden to come in for Barkley and Henderson, but there is a dearth of talent at number 6.

Thoroughly enjoyable game that. Going forward England were excellent but at the back absolute dross. I like mount very much and once Phil gets added into this side I think it’s exciting times if they can get a bit more defensive consistency.

Until Foden gets a lot more minutes he isnt going to justify an England squad place , although to play devils advocate Odoi started TWO first team games for Chelsea and was in the England squad , in reality neither should be in and both would be better playing tournament football at U-21 level to gain experience and hopefully over the next couple of seasons Pep will put more trust into Phil.
Absolutely no doubt Foden has the potential to be the next Gazza , he has all the attributes (apart from being daft as a brush)the next 18 months are critical in his development and looking what Pep has done for Sterling , he's in safe hands.

Barkley has the IQ of a kumquat. He’s totally reactionary and should be nowhere near the national team.
I think that's a little harsh, he is a bit reactionary, and I agree he might not be the brightest, but he is a capable footballer, what he needs is a good coach (like Pep) that can get into his head (in simple terms), and I think he'd be a pretty good player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.