Is landing in bergamo day of the game at 17:20 cutting it too fine???

Everyone is missing the point ... It's not if LANDING at 17.20 leaves enough time, it's what's the chance my flight will be on time !?

Looking at the flight stats, I'd say an on it being closer to 18.00 when you have bag in hand. Now decide if that's enough time ?

I'd say yes if traffic/trains are running as normal. But just one accident/jam and you're not making kick off.

As title asks. Is there enough time to dump hand luggage at hotel then get straight to the San Siro. With wife in tow!!

Apologies to mods for starting another thread on this trip. I don't want the question getting lost in champions league group games thread.
I wouldn’t bother with that if I was you.

There are flights into the main Milan airport arriving at 5.20 too - I’m looking at those rather than Bergamo

It is. 3 nights in milan with me. Better than the garage flowers I'd got planned for her had I been going on my own. She's looking at hotels as we speak and because it's her birthday I'm allowed no input on budget for said hotel.
Post a pic off her & you might get better replies

Cheers for the helpful replies blues.

Decided on flying to Paris on the Tuesday night then onto Milan on the Wednesday morning. Return back to Manchester on the Saturday from Milan. Around £115 each all in all for flights and £80 for hotel in Paris for the night.

All being well we'll be in milan for midday so plenty of time before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.