Kevin in FIFA20 - Team of the year ( Page 4)

I’m surprised this has got to two pages. Computer games FFS, what next, Football Monopoly and a comparison of which street City are on compared to United and Liverpool?

another full of crap listing, xfactor football & fifa's got talent

and if anybody else shows me their fantasia football team, don't mix business and pleasure !

Meltdown in scouse land has been sweet, the amount of posts about Firminos rating and how Salah isn't rated above KDB lol. You love to see it.

Funny video this. Fernandinho saying Mendy's a shit defender and calling Cancelo ugly lol.

These ratings have got to be the biggest joke ever. Can't believe there are some out there that use them to actually compare players.

I mean Bernardo Silva 81 Pace, Jesus 85. Meanwhile in reality, Bernardo is a tortoise compared to Gab. I mean seriously, surely it's not THAT hard to get this shit even slightly accurate?

Amazes me people still buy this crap every year. Kids are morons.
Agreed. Buy one copy sure, but you're paying a fortune for basically the same game with updated player names every year.

It was much better in the olden days with Sensible Soccer when they didn't have the proper licence, and you'd line up against Byron Rebsen and Bryan Goggs.

Agreed. Buy one copy sure, but you're paying a fortune for basically the same game with updated player names every year.

It was much better in the olden days with Sensible Soccer when they didn't have the proper licence, and you'd line up against Byron Rebsen and Bryan Goggs.
If you just buy the game and don’t spend any money on it after that it’s £50 a year which is similar cost/less than Netflix or Prime so not that expensive

If you just buy the game and don’t spend any money on it after that it’s £50 a year which is similar cost/less than Netflix or Prime so not that expensive

Especially when you consider how much time you get out of it. I'll pay that amount and play it for a year, that's pretty cheap entertainment.

Understand if some don't like video games but they're hardly a fortune of a cost.

That's such a misinformed viewpoint. A long way from the truth.

The cost per hour is really very low, if a film ticket is about £5 an hour you only have to play 10 hours of a game to match it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.