Pre vinny game Manchester - meet up! The Waldorf. 4pm. 26 so far.

Good morning blues: )

The weather isn't too kind at the moment, grey skies and pissing down here. But it's going to brighten up around dinnertime (lunchtime to you posh barstewards; ) and it's going to be a great day.

Looking forward to all the blues I've met, and all the blues I haven't. If you can get in the Waldorf but are unsure because you may think it's a big clique, it isn't, just that some of us have met and have online banter, that's all. And all blues are welcome IMO.

@gordondaviesmoustache Would have been good if you could make it and arrive by helicopter and rope with a box of Milk Tray for Kaz, but you can't; ) Always again mate, you're a top guy.

Anyway, let's make and enjoy a memorable day and give a massive blue send off to our former captain and living legend Vincent kompany.

And here's to you Vincent kompany, City loves you more than you will know...

Ciao for now folks. I have things to do.

I've got a plasterer coming round shortly to apply my make-up on with a skimming trowel.

See you later; )

Last edited:
Have a great night lads, look after Kaz, she is my favourite poster. (amongst the barking mad ones that is)

Kaz, don't pay for anything. The lads can buy the beer.

You will all have to wear a flower as the name badges have arrived and are completely ruined and it's the last time I shop with e-bay who in my opinion are the lowest of the low on the e-commerce food chain and nothing but one man band entrepreneurial cowboy's who could not entrepreneur themselves out of a crisp bag. I should have use the Amazon people instead of penny pinching and now find myself in the unenviable position of having to go around the Waldorf tapping up all and sundry asking questions like excuse me sorry to bother you but are you Big Big or are you that Canadian Moose Fooker and I am really feeling nauseous and afraid of getting snotted as I am 60 years old so yes fook of ebay and you have had me over for a fat lad and I may even pursue this through the small claims court:

Last edited:
You will all have to wear a flower as the name badges have arrived and are completely ruined and it's the last time I shop with e-bay who in my opinion are the lowest of the low on the e-commerce food chain and nothing but one man band entrepreneurial cowboy's who could not entrepreneur themselves out of a crisp bag. I should have use the Amazon people instead of penny pinching and now find myself in the unenviable position of having to go around the Waldorf tapping up all and sundry asking questions like excuse me sorry to bother you but are you Big Big or are you that Canadian Moose Fooker and I am really feeling nauseous and afraid of getting snotted as I am 60 years old so yes fook of ebay and you have had me over for a fat lad and I may even pursue this through the small claims court:

If it helps identify people and stops you getting thumped perhaps we can provide descriptions of the attendees:
The Canadian moose fucker is easy, he will look like the lumberjack out of the Monty Python Sketch.
To identify Bigg Bigg Blue and BMR, look for two big blokes, one will be constantly buying the other one beer whilst he gets his ear bent about the Mods on here from the other one.
Worsley Web will have his pride sash on, he will also be scanning the room looking for an apology.
Drone will be eating ice cream from a glass...……………..

I am not sure about the rest but they will be all hanging round Kaz like little lost boys, all drooling and open mouthed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.