Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Last night have to say TAA, Keane, Maguire, Rice, Henderson and Kane were abysmal. Really shocked at how bad Rice was in that second half, his head went completely after giving ball away for their second goal.

I didn’t think Barkley was that bad, he at least tried to get on the ball and create.

Sterling awesome.

Very, very embarrassing that we got dicked 2-0 by a pub side in that second half, Southgate is fucking clueless.

This new law that you have to be playing regularly for your club to play for your country that I keep hearing about. Can someone tell me when it was introduced and why and how many games constitutes "regularly" ?

Last night have to say TAA, Keane, Maguire, Rice, Henderson and Kane were abysmal. Really shocked at how bad Rice was in that second half, his head went completely after giving ball away for their second goal.

I didn’t think Barkley was that bad, he at least tried to get on the ball and create.

Sterling awesome.

Very, very embarrassing that we got dicked 2-0 by a pub side in that second half, Southgate is fucking clueless.

Ah, but did you see how 'serious' his face was during that second half. Clearest indication that he has every kick in his hands and just a wee tweek here or there and he'd get another five in the the second half - but perhaps on another day!!

This new law that you have to be playing regularly for your club to play for your country that I keep hearing about. Can someone tell me when it was introduced and why and how many games constitutes "regularly" ?

The media have been instrumental in this and as with everything to do with the media it depends on who you play for.

Add a weak manager influenced by the media and there you are.

When Sterling used to get all that stick from the media in France Southgate's go to solution was to drop Sterling. Raz played much better than the Media Darlings who were left unscathed. But also in France I noticed a reluctance to pass to Raz even when he was moving into great positions. I think some of that was due to players reading media comments It might have been subconscious.

It's a funny old game isn't it! We all see different things. Don't get me wrong, Sancho is ok and a kid still making his way. Apart from the tap in and the close range effort he didn't affect the game lots, certainly not the effect a world class player would (see Raz) but he did ok.
By now, we doubt everything we see written down about us, with good reason, but when we see some team is allegedly interested in Sancho at 100m+ some believe the hype and the price! There's a reason Dortmund didn't sell, if they had an offer. He's tricky and looks good against average teams, lets see him develop first. IMHO of course.

Jack Byrne was outstanding last night for R.o.Ireland vs Bulgaria, set up second and third goals. Outstanding creative type player that we haven't had since Wes Hoolihan retired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.