EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

West Brom away in the LC went to an open sale and never sold out IIRC, I'm hoping it goes to CMM's.

Yeah West Brom was low demand but we had them in the league away too around that time. The young defenders looking out of depth that night in their first and last game.

Quick question. I bought a ticket this morning online but when I got to the payment page it crashed and went back to the previous page. Then it went through no problem second time. Only now my bank is showing 2 pending payments to the club for £24 each. This hasn't happened to me before - do I just wait and see if both go through and then contact the club to get one of them refunded? I phoned up just now but couldn't hang on indefinitely as I'm at work and guessing they're busy with queries relating to Kompany's testimonial.

Always a worry when that happens. Now I check my emails to see if it's been confirmed before I try to book again.

Got a couple of freebees of a mate who is a North End fan , (known locally as a Nobber:) will be having a few scoops in the Deepdale Labour Club before the game apparently its OK for away supporters , would be nice to see a few more blues in there , the beer in the ground i am told is shite.

Got a couple of freebees of a mate who is a North End fan , (known locally as a Nobber:) will be having a few scoops in the Deepdale Labour Club before the game apparently its OK for away supporters , would be nice to see a few more blues in there , the beer in the ground i am told is shite.

I think me and a mate will be driving so is there any restriction on entry into the club and what is the parking like round there ?

Sales criteria are only detailed as far as today for those with min 8k points on league cup scheme, when do they list further criteria assuming we haven't sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.