Empty Seats - Away this time

Oh I don't feel persecuted. I just think it's bizarre! The main reason fewer tickets are available is the amount that go to corporate and agencies these days yet supporters who have just gone about their business of going to away games over the last 5, 10 or 20 years are dismissed as point whores and selfish tories. Whether that's by city matters reps or random oddballs it's just not in line with reality and allows the practice of corporates and agencies hoovering up the extra tickets to continue unchallenged

It is bizarre and similar in nature to the attacks on the Supporters clubs (who are just City fans exactly the same as anybody else) and you are quite right it deflects from the real issues of how the clubs distribute tickets and the lack of transparency.

Noooo keep going .....pure entertainment

Sorry I would like to but iHarry Enfield is the entertaining one with his boastful caricatures Tory Boy looking down on the less fortunate and Stavros with his 'loadsapoints, look at all points'. OK as comedy characters, less so in real life on here. Just a few but too many for me.

Sorry I would like to but iHarry Enfield is the entertaining one with his boastful caricatures Tory Boy looking down on the less fortunate and Stavros with his 'loadsapoints, look at all points'. OK as comedy characters, less so in real life on here. Just a few but too many for me.

Don't let them get to you; not everyone is as well balanced as you.

The ticket office is a joke. Confirmation on 14/8 for Brighton home to be sent. So they send to Yeovil Supporters secretary on Wednesday 28th and arrive Friday 30th so to late to forward to me in Torquay for setting off early Saturday morning. Fuckin joke!!! Why posted out so late??????

The ticket office is a joke. Confirmation on 14/8 for Brighton home to be sent. So they send to Yeovil Supporters secretary on Wednesday 28th and arrive Friday 30th so to late to forward to me in Torquay for setting off early Saturday morning. Fuckin joke!!! Why posted out so late??????

They are supposed to have sent out the Vinnie tickets this last week and say if they have not arrived by next weekend contact the club. Why am I not confident? I got a confirmation on 2 June and another exactly the same mid week. PR and Ticket office remain City's 'need to improve must try harder' departments

They are supposed to have sent out the Vinnie tickets this last week and say if they have not arrived by next weekend contact the club. Why am I not confident? I got a confirmation on 2 June and another exactly the same mid week. PR and Ticket office remain City's 'need to improve must try harder' departments
Harder is not the term I would use!! Would be good if they tried at all. I’m not alone on this issue and I hope nobody suffers the same dissatisfaction and anger I have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.