#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has improved incredibly in every area except one....his dinking needs a lot of work...haha!!.

really really proud he plays for City. his determination, self belief and fight are very admirable. I have rag mates who text me saying he's the best in England, the same friend belittled him ridiculously a few years ago.

What does £50 Million get you? One of the best footballers on the planet and the voice of a generation.

Don't forgive and don't forget:

raheem_composite_2.png

Need to give him a new improved deal now! I know he signed his last one not that long ago but we need to keep on top of it seeing he is a major part in city also we will find out if he wants to move to the likes of Madrid or Barcelona.

Need to give him a new improved deal now! I know he signed his last one not that long ago but we need to keep on top of it seeing he is a major part in city also we will find out if he wants to move to the likes of Madrid or Barcelona.

Hes just had a new deal to match the top earners taking him to 2023. we've got a good couple of years yet before the club need to sit down with him again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.