Empty Seats - Away this time

Tickets in 313 will be unused Watford away tickets which I’m sure are sold for £30.

The ones I saw were in the South Stand - couldn't really tell in the away corner but there were availabilities up behind me in EL306 which I ting are about £50 on a single match basis. If it's filling otherwise empty home seats it's good - it's when the bastard get away tickets that I hate.

Incidentally the boss of Ryan Air is a blue, attending the Dublin branch meetings. A tightarse though he won't allow any discounts. That's Ryan Air for you:)

The ones I saw were in the South Stand - couldn't really tell in the away corner but there were availabilities up behind me in EL306 which I ting are about £50 on a single match basis. If it's filling otherwise empty home seats it's good - it's when the bastard get away tickets that I hate.

Incidentally the boss of Ryan Air is a blue, attending the Dublin branch meetings. A tightarse though he won't allow any discounts. That's Ryan Air for you:)
He’s never been at a Dublin branch meeting

He’s never been at a Dublin branch meeting

I got the info from a member of the Dublin branch on the train from the airport. I didn't think he was telling porkies and I certainly don't tell them. My eyes do not deceive me either when I look at pics of him wearing a City shirt and kissing the badge.

Perhaps the Dublin branch should make an effort and get him there.

I got the info from a member of the Dublin branch on the train from the airport. I didn't think he was telling porkies and I certainly don't tell them. My eyes do not deceive me either when I look at pics of him wearing a City shirt and kissing the badge.

Perhaps the Dublin branch should make an effort and get him there.
Well that Dublin branch member did tell you lies I’m 100% sure of that. Not your fault I know. I agree with you he is a city fan alright. But that’s as far as it goes when we were struggling he had no interest in investing in the club. He’s more interested or was more interested in horses

I am glad he did not attempt to sell me a second hand car, he was entirely convincing and subsequent pics seemed to confirm O'Leary was a strong blue. So I have been misled on this for a long time. The fan himself said he travelled over regularly and even told me the costs of the flights. Perhaps that was another porkie. We chatted about City for the whole journey into town and he knew all the pubs etc.

It's becoming obvious that all Blues are not angels.

Are you in the Dublin Branch yourself?

I would like to go to some of the away matches. However due to ill health I cannot stand for 45mins+ while the game is being played. The odd occasion that I have got tickets for an away game I have had to go to a steward and ask them to get them on the first row to swap with my sister and myself. All I got was verbal abuse, this is just not on. When we are in the age of all seater grounds, why is it when they can see that I have got a walking stick that those so called city fans have to behave like this.

The club when selling tickets should look at the ages of the supporters buying tickets, and those older one should be put on the front rows, while the younger ones should be put further back in the stands. It is because of this that I have now stop going to away games apart form games at Wembley.

I would like to go to some of the away matches. However due to ill health I cannot stand for 45mins+ while the game is being played. The odd occasion that I have got tickets for an away game I have had to go to a steward and ask them to get them on the first row to swap with my sister and myself. All I got was verbal abuse, this is just not on. When we are in the age of all seater grounds, why is it when they can see that I have got a walking stick that those so called city fans have to behave like this.

The club when selling tickets should look at the ages of the supporters buying tickets, and those older one should be put on the front rows, while the younger ones should be put further back in the stands. It is because of this that I have now stop going to away games apart form games at Wembley.

I sympathise entirely>At he Liverpool LC final a lady was drawn into a furious verbal argument with a scrote under the influence of something, because he stood all the time. I think it was on row 7. Near the back of our block an actual fight broke out over the same issue.

The issue of standing at games will never be resolved unless the FA take action against clubs. I like standing and think that all grounds should have safe standing sections in both the home and away areas giving fans the choice.

The issue of standing at games will never be resolved unless the FA take action against clubs. I like standing and think that all grounds should have safe standing sections in both the home and away areas giving fans the choice.
Since seats were introduced in the new kippax no fucker sat down in AA lower. They never could make us all sit down. I even got arrested and released without charge in the early years of the COMS.

Arresting fans for standing? Divs.

When was the last time anyone sat in their allocated seat at a European away game.

Everyone just picks a seat and stands there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.